Movies Involving Travel

 
 
So here's the truth about me. I love reading books with an element of travel. Robin Gunn has this whole Sisterchicks series that's great at combining travel and reading. I also love watching movies that include something about travel. So, you know how the other day I was hooked on movies about food? Right. This week, I'm on a 'movies about travel' fix. Here's a list of some of my fave's. Let me know if you think of other good ones. (Yes, some of them are a little old school.)

1. The Holiday
2. Last Holiday
3. Only You
4. French Kiss
5. Chasing Liberty
6. Prince and Me
7. Under the Tuscan Sun
8. Leap Year
9. Roman Holiday
10. Sabrina (old and new versions)
11. Letters to Juliet
12. Eat Pray Love
12. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
13. What a Girl Wants
14. Crocodile Dundee
15. Scarlett
16. Casablanca

Okay, that's all I can think of at the moment. If you can think of more, or if you have suggestions for me, great! If you can't travel as much as you'd like--at least you can watch a good movie or read a good book. :) By the way, today's my birthday so I'll be traveling over to the Cheesecake Factory tonight for Adam's Peanut Butter Cheesecake. Can't wait!

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!