25 Christmas Movies


Okay, so you know how there's the "25 Days of Christmas" movie marathon on TV in December? Can I just tell you that brings such joy to my heart? :) Seriously! I am a Christmas movie addict so as soon as a few snow flutters fall and Starbucks starts selling pumpkin-spice lattes--I'm diving into Christmas movie land. (I'm also sort of a cleaning-house procrastinator, which is why I'm writing this post instead of mopping the floor.)

Okay, so for all you holiday-movie lovers out there, what's on your must-see list? Let me share with you my "25 Days of Christmas" list.

1. The Night They Saved Christmas (all time fav, by the way.)
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Frosty the Snowman
4. Mickey's Christmas Carol
5. One Magic Christmas
6. Christmas in Connecticut
7. Home Alone
8. White Christmas
9. Miracle on 34th Street.
10. Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon version)
11. Love Actually
12. An American Girl Holiday
13. The Santa Clause
14. The Christmas Card
15. A Charlie Brown Christmas
16. The Holiday
17. The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe
18. The Christmas Gift
19. One Special Night
20. Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus
21. A Season for Miracles
22. Holiday in Handcuffs
23. Little House on the Prairie Christmas
24. Borrowed Hearts
25. The Nativity Story

(Honorable mention: Last Holiday, Santa Baby, Holiday Inn, The Bells of St. Mary's, The Preacher's Wife, Holiday Affair, Elf, Care Bear's Nutcracker, The Shop Around the Corner)

Well, that's my list. Doesn't it make you want to pour a cup of hot chocolate and turn on a holiday movie? We may just do that over here tonight. Sara and Nemo are on their way over, and I know Sara's always up for some Christmas cheer (even if it's a tad early). Cheers to you! Let me know if you have recommendations! What's #1 on your list?

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!