Lincoln Everett Bruce Has Arrived!


Our little guy has arrived! Yay! We are so thrilled. Despite the fact that we felt sure he would come early, our due date of August 26th came and went without any action. We were scheduled to be induced on the 29th, but I was really hopeful the baby would come on his own. My mom and I walked and walked on Friday, the 26th, hoping that might help things move along. We were all so anxious and ready for Lincoln to arrive. I woke up about 2:15 Sunday morning and realized that my water had broken. Okay, this is really happening, I thought. I was having contractions as Jeff and I drove to the hospital. We were admitted at about 3:00 in the morning. Lincoln was born at 9:13 am on August 28th. He was 8 lbs and 13 oz! Much bigger than we expected. :) He's absolutely gorgeous and we're crazy about him. Ashtyn met him that night and her reaction to him was just adorable. She kissed him and wanted to hold him. So sweet. I can't believe we're now a family of four! Wow! Jeff and I feel so very blessed.

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!