Lists, Lists, and More Lists


Hi friends! Okay, remember the other day when I told you that I'm easily influenced? Well, I've been reading all my favorite blogs this morning and so many of them are doing lists and I love reading them so I'm going to join the crowd and do a list of my own.

List of Nothing Imparticular:

1. 2012 is much like 2011 when it comes to TV viewing at the Bruce home. I am still addicted to Criminal Minds, Law and Order SVU, and The Good Wife. (And at the moment, Downton Abbey.)
2. I am a total fraidy cat (and the jumpiest person ever) when it comes to anything scary so why I watch Criminal Minds and Law and Order SVU continues to be a mystery.
3. I am just in love with all of Ashtyn's quirks and sayings at the moment. I'm thinking 3 is the funnest age ever.
4. I still can't handle watching reality TV. It feels so awkward to me and I can't handle much awkwardness. I prefer scripts and fake things.
5. Even though Ash was a baby just three years ago, I can't seem to remember anything baby-related. Not good for Lincoln. I feel like I'm starting all over. When do kids start solid foods again?
6. I have no idea how my house can start off relatively clean in the mornings and look like a disaster zone by 9 am. Make that 8 am.
7. I'm beginning to hate doing laundry. We have more laundry now than ever before and Jeff has a habit of being able to not see it even if it's piled up like a mountain. Hmmm. He also is able to not see all my make up and hair stuff piled on the bathroom counter so I try not to complain too much.
8. Lincoln is nearing the five-month mark and I can finally wear my favorite jeans again. This is a happy thing and is making 2012 a good year so far. All last year I had to waddle around like a penguin, so I'm going to relish the fact that I feel normal again.
9. I'm determined to continue fostering friendships this year. It's important enough for me to take time to do it. I'm tired of telling people constantly that I'm so busy. Life is busy. I don't think it's going to change. I'm going to find a way to navigate. I joined a moms group and I'm excited about it.
10. I'm feeling overwhelmed by all the things I feel like I have to join because everyone else has: instagram, pinterest, yada yada yada. I can't keep up!

No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!