So What Wednesday

I love Shannon's So What Wednesdays, so today I'm joining in. This week I'm saying so what if:

  1. I'm currently living for Friday nights when I know Jeff will bring pizza home. At least we're not eating it every other day of the week!
  2. Despite my usual intolerance of reality shows, I am slowly being won over by The Voice. But what is up with that cat Cee-Lo is always holding??
  3. I am taking my laid-back parenting approach when it comes to making Lincoln have tummy time and eat rice cereal from a spoon. He doesn't want to do either! What else can I do?
  4. I can't seem to get enough sleep. It's just that time of life, I guess. So I'm going to yawn a lot. And feel tired. Sorry but there's no way around that.
  5. I love that Ashtyn is over the paci, but sometimes wish she still had it for comfort's sake.
  6. Despite the terrible time we had getting Ash over said paci, we're giving Lincoln his constantly. We must be in denial about what the end result will be.

    Go link up with Shannon at Life After I "Dew"!

6 comments

  1. This is my first season watching The Voice and I enjoy it as well. I also thought the same thing about the cat Cee-Lo is always petting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO there with you on the not getting enough sleep. I literally fall asleep at my desk most mornings. It's bad. Sometimes I don't even remember my drive to work - scary! But I guess that is one of the joys of being a mama.
    PS. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's like I can never quite catch up so the exhaustion never really leaves. I keep thinking I need about two solid nights of complete peace and quiet and maybe I'd stop yawning! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Thanks for commenting on my blog and making me feel better about MMO. We are a Friday night pizza kind of family. I so look forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you stopped by! I love your blog, Lynsey!

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!