So What Wednesday!!


I'm linking up with Shannon at L.A.I.D. for So What Wednesday! This week I'm saying So What If . . .
  • I'm so glad it's Wednesday b/c I'd run out of things to post about.
  • I'm becoming someone who hates to do laundry, therefore the piles are starting to intimidate me. I keep hoping one day the huge piles will annoy Jeff and he'll take over this chore.
  • I'm pretending it's Friday and wanting Jeff to bring home pizza from Papa John's.
  • I spent two days reading Fever (the sequel to Wither) and hated that I was so into it b/c it was so depressing. Still, I couldn't stop! Now I'm depressed about it and get to wait a million years till the next book comes out.
  • I'm having anxiety attacks as people around me start to wear skirts and shorts b/c of the nice weather. You know about my peer pressure problem! But I have to hold out. One look at these frosty legs and I know it's the right thing to do. When did I get so pale??
  • I'm not exactly thrilled about the time change and longer days. I need longer nights, people! We're exhausted over here!
  • My hair is tragic. It needs attention so bad. If you see me and wonder whether I know I have split-ends--the answer is yes. Doing something about it is on my to-do list.

3 comments

  1. I totally keep leaving laundry in hopes that the hubs will get the hint!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get a nice haircut and treat yourself! The best way for Hubs to get the hint is many to ask him to do it once --maybe trade a chore.... Maybe he'll get the hint! Maybe he reads your blog? I totally hate laundry and it's absolutely my job! Arg! I'm right there with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-you ALWAYS make me laugh. I love this! You're so refreshing...miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!