Blog Award, Baby! Whohoo!




The lovely Lindsay from From Nanny to Family nominated my blog for a blog award! How fun is that! I absolutely love her blog so hop over and show her some love. Thanks, Lindsay!

Now I get to nominate 5 blogs I'm totally a fan of:

When One + One = Four

Bless this Voignier Nest

A Day in the Life of a Mom

And Babies Makes Four

Country Mouse Tales


Now I've gotta share 5 random facts about myself.....what to say....what to say...hmm...

1. I drink more Diet Dr Pepper than anyone I know. If I go a day without having one, I freak out. However, when I'm pregnant, I hate it!

2. I HATE to wear jewlery in the house. As soon as I get home, I take off all jewelry. Who knows why? I just hate wearing it inside.

3. I love the Nate Berkus show and am dying to go sit in the audience one day.

4. I read probably a book a week. Sometimes more! Sometimes less. AND I read for a living! Yep, I'm a major reader.

5. I am planning a trip to the Harry Potter Wizarding World this year. I can't tell you how much of a fan I am.


Okay! So for all the lovely ladies I nominated, you can go here for your instructions on what to do! (If you want to. Regardless, I love your blogs and really enjoy reading them!)

8 comments

  1. I'm honored!! Thanks for the compliments and the shout out!!

    I appreciate you!!

    I'll definitely play along. Thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on the blog award!
    i am a huge reader too.
    and i am mentally planning my trip to the wizarding world as well.
    i am dying to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Always love to meet another HP fanatic! Kindred spirits!

      Delete
  3. You deserve it Brandy! I also HATE wearing jewlrey in the house. I don't even wear my wedding rings at home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear my jewelry in the house either. I put it on right before we leave. I have no idea why!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hate wearing jewelry at home too! home is for my PJs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I am a big reader too! I LOOOOVE to read..its a total escape for me

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!