Hi-Five for Friday!

Hi Loveys! I'm linking up with Lauren over at From My Grey Desk for Hi-Five for Friday. Here are my top five happenings of the week!


1. One book project ends . . . another begins. One of my editorial projects has shipped to press and I love that feeling!


2. Dinner with the girls was so great. Every mom needs a night out with girlfriends. And I'm so proud of myself for ordering a club sandwich and water when I was dying for chicken-fried steak and a strawberry margarita!


3. Lincoln slept through the night completely once this week, and there was another night where Ash never woke up and made her way into our room. Progress!


4. Does Sunday count for this week? I have no idea. If it does, then Game of Thrones must be on my list because it's so happening every week in my house and I am so into it! It gets better and better!


5. I got a doctor's appointment and a dentist appointment out of the way this week. Happy to have that behind me and all be well! And I had a lunch date with my sweet friend Martha today and it had been too long since we'd done that! And for a future Hi-Five--tonight it's pizza and Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol with Jeff. Yay!



Head over to Lauren's and link up so I can check out your top fives of the week! And have a great weekend, loveys!

11 comments

  1. omgosh. fried chicken and a marg sounds amazing:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls nights out are the BEST, but I totally would have had the margarita. Way to go with your self control, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a lot this week! :) Dr appts over with, sleeping kiddos and fried chicken...yes mam! accomplished ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love game of thrones too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to see Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol... But I haven't gotten a chance yet! Have a good rest of the weekend!

    XO Lucy

    PS: Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brandy I am so glad I found you this weekend! It was nice of you to stop by MY blog, but the reward was finding yours! Your family is beautiful, doll!

    And my stomach fluttered when you said you are a part-time editor. I would LOVE that job. I have so many questions about that - so if you ever want to dish, let me know ;)

    And Game of Thrones - I've heard of it, but I haven't seen it yet. I'm scared of getting addicted to another show! After Downton Abbey, my bank of zealous fandom might be overdrawn this year...

    Hope you had a great weekend, and Happy Sunday!
    xoxo, Al

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! So glad you came by. If you've got any questions for me about my job, feel free to email me (my address is on the Talk to Me page above).

      Delete
  7. OK now I need a Chicken Fried Steak and a Strawberry Margarita!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a little late catching up on High Fives but I did have to laugh out loud with hauling your neighbors treasures into your garage as fast as possible...sounds so very familiar in my world ha. Thanks for stopping by, cute blog!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi LaTosha! Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!