MENU MONDAY LINK UP!



Hi Loveys! I'm linking up with Rachel over at In No Simple Language for Menu Monday! I definitely recommend planning meals and linking up. So here we go:

Monday - Lasagna and salad (I'll just go ahead and admit that I'm talking Stouffer's lasagna, not homemade)
Tuesday - Baked chicken with zucchini and squash (I've NEVER made either of these vegetables before so we'll see how they turn out!) *Update* It turned out great! Jeff loved it!

Wednesday - Mom's night out so I'll be eating at a restaurant. Hopefully I'll have some self-control and order something like a salad. (Here's hoping!)

Thursday - Beef enchiladas and rice
Friday - Pizza

8 comments

  1. i've never made enchiladas before - not very daring when it comes to mexican food. maybe i should try them sometime...

    mom's night out sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura! On Kraft.com there's a super easy chicken enchilada recipe that my family loves. I think it's their cheesy chicken enchiladas. Anyway, I highly recommend them!

      Delete
  2. This is great. I wish that I had the discipline to menu plan for the week. It would definitely make life a little less stressful during the week! The baked chicken looks pretty yummy! PS Thanks for stopping by to visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of Meal plan Monday. Im linking up with you :) All of this looks super yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'll hop over and see what you're having this week! :)

      Delete
  4. BTW, I nominated you for The Versatile Blogger Award on my last post. I wanted to share you with my other friends. Good material!! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! I'm definitely a fan of your blog too!

      Delete
  5. Whenever we have lasagna it's always Stouffer's lasagna. So much easier and less time consuming then making your own. And so dang delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!