MENU MONDAY LINK-UP


Hi Loveys! It's that time again! I'm linking up with Rachel at In No Simple Language for Menu Monday! You should head over and check out everybody's menus! It always gives me ideas for meals.

Alrighty then, here we go:

Monday - Baked chicken with carrots and broccoli (Turned out soooo good. I baked the chicken with the carrots and lots of seasoning, covered in foil, at 300 for an hour and a half. Steamed the broccoli for 15 minutes and added cheese at the end.)

Tuesday - Spaghetti with meat sauce and salad (I always add brown sugar to the spaghetti sauce. Jeff introduced this to me and I love the taste!)

Wednesday - Broiled steak with mashed potatoes and corn

Thursday - Fish, rice casserole, peas

Friday - Pepperoni and pineapple pizza (well, pineapple on half; I love it, but Jeff, not so much.)

3 comments

  1. So glad you linked up this week! You have me craving pineapple on some pizza now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brown sugar in spaghetti sauce? hmm I may have to try that, sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I gave you an award! Check out my blog!! http://www.crystalann86.com/2012/04/award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!