SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!


I'm linking up with Shannon over at L.A.I.D. for So What Wednesday! This week I'm saying So What if . . .

* Ashtyn has started coming into our room in the middle of the night and climbing in our bed. I can't blame her! Our bed is more comfortable than hers is! (But still, somehow this cannot be a trend that never ends. For one thing, she takes over Jeff's pillow and he gets pushed almost off the bed.)

* I've been on sort of an emotional rollercoaster this week, so I may not have been wife of the year over the past few days.

* I can't find a book series that I can love as much as I did the Hunger Games. Speaking of HG, I'm going to see it again on Saturday!

* I got a haircut but it must not have been very dramatic since absolutely no one has said anything about it.

* I usually ride my exercise bike every other night. Guess how many times I've ridden it this week? Zilch.

3 comments

  1. Loved The Hunger Games! I would have watched the next 2 movies like I had to read all 3 books in 3 nights! Can I come to the movies with you to see it again?

    Tommy has been coming in our bed too every few nights after a bad dream. Not every night, but he is a bed and pillow hog too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea! Nice haircut :) been there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol... when I lose 0.000 ounces of weight and nobody says anything oh yeah it feels like that :)-

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!