SO WHAT WEDNESDAY!


Hi Loveys! It's that time again. Yep, time to say So What! This week I'm saying SO WHAT if

  • I'm on what I call a Texas Diet. In other words, I'm going to see all my family and friends from Texas in a few weeks and I need to high-tail it to looking great!
  • On said diet, I'm not doing all that well. Jeff's assistant offered me a chocolate cupcake today and I said yes. :(
  • Jeff's assistant helped me carry the car seats out to my jeep and then saw the tragic mess that is my jeep. Humiliation.
  • My hair gave me a headache today. Sometimes headbands do that to me. But you do what you gotta do. As my little sister always tells me, "Beauty is pain!"
  • My kids have pushed me into "loose cannon" status this week. We are just having major fussiness going on at our house, and Jeff and I are taking turns going crazy. (I've summed that up in two sentences, but I mean crazy, loveys. It's been rough this week and it's only Wednesday!) 
  • I'm getting frustrated with The Good Wife. I waited forever for Will and Alicia to get together, they finally did, now zero is happening and it's feeling too slow for me.
  • I have not been able to keep up with housework for going on two weeks now. I hate feeling so behind with it, but there's been too much going on and a severe lack of energy.
  • I have asked Jeff repeatedly to nail up this picture frame for me and it hasn't happened. If you're wondering why I haven't done it myself, well, Jeff has asked me repeatedly to let him do it. (He thinks everything I hang up is too high on the right. My legs must not be the same height or something.) If it's not done by tonight, I'm hanging it up! 
  • I have a refridgerator full of leftovers, but thawed-out meat that has to be cooked. I hate when that happens.
  • An ibuprofin, diet dr pepper, and the sofa need to be in my immediate future or I'm not going to make it.

Hop over to Shannon's at Life After I Dew to see what everyone else is saying So What to!

10 comments

  1. Girl, I've been feeling the same way about The Good Wife. Hope the drink, pills and sofa make their way into your afternoon soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We need some more action on the Good Wife! Thanks for stopping by, Jen!

      Delete
  2. I totally want her back with Peter! :)

    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter, Will--she needs some action from somewhere please! :) They need to liven things up on that show.

      Delete
  3. Thank you soooo much for the super awesome comments on my SWW post, you made my day :) yes! Ice cream & Disney movies are where it's at! I dig your writing too and am your latest follower... GL on the Texas diet! Yee Haw to looking extra good to seeing fam & friends

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you stopped by, Leah! And thank you so much for following! :) I'm going to be heading over to your blog a lot too! Love it!

      Delete
  4. The Good Wife is my favorite show of all time! I am so glad Carey went back to the firm...I'm so sad this week will be the last one for a while:-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Carey! He's one of my favorites!

      Delete
  5. i had to laugh at this because some are all too true and pertains to me as well, ahah.

    anyways, i linked to you from the coffee mug swap and wanted to connect with fellow kindred spirits within this blogosphere!

    would love to connect with you, brandy!

    dorothy
    http://theymaysaythatimadreamer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorothy! I'm so glad you stopped by! I'll definitely head over to your blog and link up! :)

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!