To All My College-Goer Friends Out There . . .


Hi everybody! So this morning I'm doing a shout-out for CampusBookRentals.com, along with Operation Smile. I really wish I'd had the option for renting books during college instead of having to pay the outrageous prices of new or even used books. If you're in college, you should absolutely check out their website and see if this might work for you. We're talking saving money, people! On books you know you'll never use again! (OK, you might use some of them. I kept my American Literature book, but I can promise you I don't read much Jonathan Swift [much meaning any].) So hop over and see what you think. Here are a few of the perks:

-save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
-free shipping both ways
-can highlight in the textbooks
-flexible renting periods
-they donate to Operation Smile with each textbook rented
-etc.

This brings me to Operation Smile, which is an awesome organization and why I wanted to promote this. You probably already know that Operation Smile provides free surgeries to repair cleft lip, cleft palate, and other serious problems for children all over the world. This is a great organization, and they have some really cool ambassadors, too (Hello, Bill and Giuliana Rancic!). I love what they are doing all over the world for kids in need. And the fact that campusbookrentals.com supports them is just one more reason to check them out!

4 comments

  1. Ah! I wish I had known about that in college! I paid about $250 for an art history book and they gave me about $15 when they bought it back. It was painful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I remember that! I never wanted to sell them back for just ten or fifteen dollars, but then, what would you do with them? No one would want them!

      Delete
  2. I am afraid to see what I have paid - ha! Although I have full financial aid but still! Will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I spent a fortune on books!

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!