Friday's Letters!


Hi Loveys! Hope you all are ready to dive into the weekend! Let's look at some Friday's Letters, shall we?


Dear Country_BabyGirl2,
You won the drawing. Whohoo! Congrats!

Dear TIME magazine,
Really? I mean . . . really? Not cool.

Dear Law & Order SVU,
Where the heck is Harry Connick, Jr.? Bring him back soon please!

Dear Sara and Nemo,
So sorry I was forever late picking you up at the airport. My only excuse is that I have kids! But I promise that it's a real excuse!

Dear Self,
You + Diet is not working out. Give up and eat cake. I mean, don't give up. You can do this. Or give up. Whichever.

Dear Nancy,
You are awesome and I appreciate you listening when I ramble because I'm frustrated and feeling insecure.

Dear Avengers,
I hope to see you soon. For reasons why I haven't been able to yet, see excuses on letter #4. They apply. It'll happen eventually, don't worry. I'm a fan. 

Dear Gotye,
I'm seriously digging the song Somebody That I Used to Know. 

Dear English Breakfast Tea,
You are always there when I need you and that means a lot.

Dear Date Night,
Where have you been all my life? It's like you've disappeared. Come back to me.

6 comments

  1. Dear Brandy:
    I'm also digging gotye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my husband saw the avengers last night and said it was awesome!! your description at the top for your blog made me laugh :)

    found you via the newlywed link up!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Date nights have a way of just disappearing. Not fair! You definitely need to see Avengers soon--you'll love!

    Chris
    www.chubbutteadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love English tea & where is date night? I dont remember what it was like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Brandy,
    Awww... i always enjoy talking to you --- I learn and laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So we finally saw the Avengers. Can I just say, awesome?! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!