Friday's Letters


Happy Friday, Loveys! It's time for some end-of-the-week letters. To whom it may concern . . .

Dear Laura,
We are so glad you're here with us. Thx for all your help, sweet girl! And the stromboli was great! (Recipe coming soon.)

Dear Sara,
Hope you're feeling great and looking forward to seeing you soon! Yay for girls' nights!

Dear Weekend,
Please be awesome. I need some awesome.

Dear Ashtyn and Lincoln,
Naps are a good thing. Trust me on this one.

Dear Convenience Store,
I'm pretty annoyed that you didn't have the cinnamon rolls I wanted this morning.

Dear Self,
What is UP with you today? You dropped half your iced honey bun in the car this morning, then spilled half your cup of coffee all over both you and Jeff's car this afternoon. Pull yourself together, girl.

Dear Loveys,
Wanna hear a funny story? So last night, Ashtyn was playing with these strips of paper that also double as five dollar bills. She and Jeff were in her room and Jeff told her she'd have to give the money to Barack Obama. She comes running into the office where I am and hands me all the money and says, "Here, Barack O'Mama!"

Dear Cheesecake Brownies,
I love you. We belong together.

Dear Sleep,
One of these days, my friend. One of these days.




8 comments

  1. I work as a Nanny- I definitely get the whole "Naps are a good thing" idea :)

    Also, on spilling coffee. ME. I do that all the time. And while I don't mind the smell of coffee- my Hubs does. :/ Lots of scrubbing and air fresheners :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Manda I do as well.. .naps are a blessing!

      Delete
  2. Just found you blog from links up! Excited to follow....! Hopefully you get some sleep this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey girly! i saw you over on ashleys page! {newlyweds} and wanted to say i love your blog!

    lovely letters as well! i'm your newest bloggy friend/follower/stalker ;)

    say hi back sometime? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!
    Cute post, honey!I like your design.
    I followed you, follow me^^?
    http://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha the barak o'mama is HILARIOUS! I love it! Loved all your letters, thanks for linking up with me this week!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Barack O'Mama is one of the funniest things I've ever heard!!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!