Friday's Letters


Hi there! Let's talk shop. I mean letters.

Dear Self,
Are you crazy? Waiting till the last minute is a proven bad decision. I don't want to have this conversation with you again.

Dear Nail Polish,
Why do you have to chip so fast? Can't you look cute a little longer? You're getting on my nerves.

Dear Chocolate Cake,
You and me. Tonight.

Dear Laura,
Thanks so much for helping with the kiddos this week. I know their ability to whine is matched only by their ability to look cute.

Dear Sara,
The new Tailspin movie for Ash was a great success. Good thinking, sis.

Dear Book for Book Club,
I'm running out of time to read you. Work with me here. Could you please be a little more commercial and a little less literary?

Dear Jeff,
Thanks in advance for all your help this weekend. I love you tons.

Dear Library,
I just love when you have movies that I want to watch. Thanks for that. Keep it up.

Dear Panera,
I'm in love with your cinnamon bagels.

Dear Cheese Puff at the Margaritas in Conroe, Texas,
I'm coming for you.




6 comments

  1. Panera has cinnamon bagels? Have I been too obsessed with the broccoli cheddar soup to notice this?

    And chip resistant nail polish? OPI. Seriously. With base coat and top coat. It's the best I've found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about a cute blog!!!! I love your letters. I'm for sure going to join in on the fun next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for your sweet comment!

    By the way, Panera's cinnamon bagels might be one of the most wonderful things I have ever eaten... I'm moving next weekend, and I'll be 5 minutes away from a Panera (instead of 2 hours)! Yay for happy things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My nail polish is always chipping on me too!! I have great luck with Sinful Colors and Orly though! And I use a top coat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brandy! I am your newest follower! We are both moms of two little ones! I can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super cute blog you have here :) just came across it! please come check out mine some time as well :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!