Friday's Letters


It's Friday! Whohoo! So who are we writing to today, loveys?


Dear Vacay,
Where have you been all my life?

Dear Laura,
We miss you, sweet! Hope you're having fun back in VA!

Dear Sara,
I am so ready for you to have watched GOT season 2. It's more fun when we can talk about it together!

Dear Drop Dead Diva,
Please be better than last season. I have low expectations of you and I hope you surprise me.

Dear Loveys,
I'm doing a shout out for my girl Leah over at Lovely Life of Leah. Hop over and check her out!

Dear Self,
You're stressing too much. Take a chill pill and calm the heck down.

Dear Upcoming Flight with Two Children,
Take it easy on me. I'm emotionally fragile over here.

Dear Georgia,
The cat hair on my new desk is unacceptable. When are you going to get with the program?

Dear Diet,
I am abandoning you. We'll talk again in a few weeks.




8 comments

  1. Thanks for the shout-out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dear Diet - enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upcoming flight with two children ... you can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with that flight and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope the flight goes well and you have beautiful vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOH! so I did a post featuring our blog swap and did a little summary/shout out to you. Check it out here- http://www.lovelylifeofleah.com/2012/06/meet-my-june-sponsors-passionfruit-ads.html
    Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!