SO WHAT WEDNESDAY


I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday! This week I'm saying So What if . . .


* I can't parallel park to save my life.

* I can barely stay awake and it's 3:14 in the afternoon. But even when I make coffee, I don't seem to have time to drink it. It's always cold by the time I get a fourth sip in.

* I can't seem to stay caught up with housework and it's starting to get to me. Yesterday I started wondering how much those Merry Maids cost.

* I had an emotional breakdown after watching Private Practice last night. Saddest episode ever. I was weeping.

* I was hot and sweaty and my eye makeup was running today, and Ashtyn asked me why I got poked in the eye.

* My cell phone won't let me make calls or send texts. It's pretty much useless. I told Jeff that the only way he'll know if I'm stranded on the side of the road is if he senses something's wrong and calls me. We are now relying on his sixth sense for my safety. I just have to survive until it's time for my upgrade.

* I'm obsessed with the lemon meringue Jell-O snacks. Seriously, I've been to King Soop twice this week for them. So good.

* Laura gets in tonight really late. I'm not sure I'll be able to stay awake till then. I'm also not sure that my house will be perfectly clean before then. Only if I get in more than four sips of coffee.

* It makes me so frustrated when I'm upstairs and my phone is ringing downstairs (like it is at this very second). We're never in the same place.

* I have to give Linc his medicine four times a day for a week. He hates it. That's four times a day that I give it to him, and he spits it on me. Not fun for either of us.

* My to-do list is making me a little unhinged today.



14 comments

  1. OMG. I had Private Practice running at work while I was working on reports. I went through tissue after tissue with tears running down my cheeks. I was praying nobody would walk in. SO SAD!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was tragic! I could not stop crying.

      Delete
  2. i do the same thing with our phone! my husband complains that i always leave it in the kitchen. that's because I'm ALWAYS in the kitchen. When Im in the kitchen, the phone is in the living room. just cant win! you've got a great SWW list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! i've heard so many people sobbing over PP that I don't know if I should watch now!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Got a cleaning lady when I was preggo and sooooo sick. Tommy will be 3 in September and we still have her. Best money spent every 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got all panicked about my to-do list at 10 pm last night. Not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I was a blubbering mess while watching Private Practice last night. I could not handle that one.

    And my to do list has been reproducing on me. It's not fair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, my gosh...I want a cleaning person so, so bad. Even if it's only to clean the kitchen & bathrooms. Oh, and the baseboards and windows. Well, damn, my house is so small they may as well clean the rest of it, too!

    I wonder if I can get my husband to see the logic behind needing a cleaning person??

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I can't find my phone I just pray someone calls! My glasses are another thing, although I usually find them on top of my head! Love your blog :) Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I totally know what you mean with the med stuff. When we were in Disney and G was sick I had to give it to her several times a day. One night I lost my cool and it took everything I had to just walk away and let my husband handle the med. OMG OMG OMG so FRUSTRATING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These always crack me up, thanks for making me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finally watched Private Practice last night, probably a bad idea since I have a baby son. I couldn't even watch when they were doing surgery on him, it was a bit too graphic and upsetting for me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh man, I HATE when my cell is in a different room! I always vow to carry it around with me and never remember. The worst!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lol im intimidated by parallel parking buy im SOO good at it. I have no problem with regular parking but can't do it to save my life. I hit the side of a car one...regular parking.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!