SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

Loveys, let me just tell you I've got a lot of 'so what' happening in my life this week. Let's dish. So What if . . .

  • I spent most of yesterday yelling at the Office Depot people on the phone about the fact that my desk wasn't delivered even though the receipt said yesterday was the delivery date. Three different people told me, "Oh, no, we're sorry. The carriers will call you first to make an appointment to bring the desk to your home."
  • I came home from work today and guess what was leaning up against my front porch? Um . . . my desk? Are you kidding me!? What happened to the appointment and phone call? I had to lug something that weighs as much as I do into my house. I'm not even going to describe that situation. You can probably imagine it.
  • I am drowning in laundry. Seriously. It's beyond my control at this point.
  • Lincoln's Moist Man status is stronger than ever. The boy is a drool monster. I know he's teething and can't help it, but I'm starting to not even notice that I'm getting drenched while holding him.
  • Ashtyn's started yelling whenever Lincoln does, just so she's not left out, I guess. If he's crying, she starts pretending to cry, or just yell. Really? Um, do we want Mommy to look like Cruella DeVil?
  • I'm thinking tonight might just be a cereal night. Reeses Puffs and Fruit Loops.
  • Jeff and I were both stood up by people this week (in my case, see first bullet point). At least we have each other.
  • Things haven't quite played out this week like I thought they would.
  • I am so glad Jeff decided to add on to our deck (even though at first I wasn't sure about it)!
  • My tan from a bottle is a little uneven.
  • I absolutely know I'm supposed to do something Saturday and can't for the life of me remember what.
Hop over to Shannon's and see what everyone else is saying So What to!

8 comments

  1. I cannot believe your desk never came! Thats ridiculous. Kiss the babies for me :) Even the drool monster. -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandy! I'm a new follower. Found you on Crystal Seed's Liebster post. Can't wait to read your blog! And by the way... I'm drowning in laundry as well. So much so that I find it difficult to even walk into the laundry room for fear that I may never return. Yikes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Melissa! Thanks so much for stopping by! I'll definitely head over to your blog too!

      Delete
  3. drowning in laundry = story of my life. Thank goodness I have a laundry room w/ a door. How awful is it that I remove items from the dryer and they usually live on the floor until i need something to wear. At least I have a lot of clean (wrinkled) clothes. Better than a lot of dirty clothes for sure. Folding is sooo overrated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah. Folding is nonexistent in my life. I think I quit as soon as I graduated high school and left home. After that, the dryer became my iron. Now, I don't even do that!

      Delete
  4. "I'm thinking tonight might just be a cereal night. Reeses Puffs and Fruit Loops.
    Jeff and I were both stood up by people this week (in my case, see first bullet point). At least we have each other."
    LOL these totally made my night, too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No matter how much laundry I do I am still always drowning in it. I think the kids do it to me on purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cereal nights! Favorite night of the week. Oh wait did I just admmit that we have a weekly cereal night???

    Laundry - I can't even discuss it.

    I hope your weekend is better than your week!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!