SO WHAT WEDNESDAY

Hi Loveys! Here's what I'm saying SO WHAT to this week! 'So what' if . . .



My desk is put together but my office is a royal mess. I'll organize this weekend.

This uneven tan thing is not the coolest so I'm hoping people don't notice the different 
shades of brown on my body. If you see me, don't look too close please.

I found two more gray hairs on my head this week. I think the same two keep coming back. As long as they don't start multiplying in big numbers, I can deal, I guess.

Jermaine won on The Voice. I wanted Juliet to win and I voted for her and made Jeff vote for her. Also, Xtina seemed to be channeling Wonder Woman with her outfit on the finale. What. in. the. world.

My kids aren't into naps this week. Heaven help me.

I haven't done Ashtyn's Easter pages in her scrapbook (I only highlight holidays, much more time manageable for me). Need to work that in this weekend so I can stop seeing the papers and telling myself I haven't done it.

I'm trying not to think about chocolate so much.

My giveaway is almost finished. There's still time! Scroll down to yesterday's post and sign up!

15 comments

  1. I have to keep chocolate far far away from my house. It's one of those things (like chips, pop, and ice cream) where if it's here, I will eat it... If it's not here, I don't think about it [as much]. I find new gray hairs every day. My mom tells me that when I pull one out, two grow back! If that's true, I'll be completely gray before I'm 35. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been told that same thing about pulling out one and two grow back. If it's true, that's tragic for me.

      Delete
  2. Ha, well good luck on that chocolate thing. Seriously. And the grey hairs...mine are so bad now. I'm in desperate need of a trip to the salon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got to hold out till the weekend. I believe weekends are total cheat days when it comes to diets and such.

      Delete
  3. I am having the same issue with the weird tan lines. My back and arms are all sorts of colors :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least your back has some color! :) The front of my body is getting brown while the back is staying pale!

      Delete
  4. Even if I was uneven I wish I had some color! I'm a nice shade of pasty white right now. Not cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl you're not alone - I always have weird tan lines going on! haha!
    That's what I get for always switching up my swim suit!

    Happy Thursday :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am totally there with the Grey Hairs. I have found two and quickly plucked them. A month or two later, two are back. So weird.

    Oh.. and my desk is a mess to. Oh well.

    http://www.workingmomsdaily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of a SO WHAT! list. Great for letting go of those little stressors! I am so ready for Friday this week.

    Just reading the word chocolate made me want some. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nooo I loved Jermain.. and oh I loved the rendition of Yesterday that Adam and Tony Lucca did.. the hubby and I purchased it on itunes.. nerds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So what! Seriously this post is awesome. I am all about saying so what to all the things in life, I just don't care enough about to stress over.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You can never think about chocolate too much! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm impressed you voted in The Voice. LOL I can't bring myself to get attached to those shows enough to vote. I watch them, occasionally, but so far this year I think the most interesting thing I came away with was "WoW Christina needs to get over the 'THESE ARE MY BOOBS' looks!"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Returning a visit ;) and I'm super impressed you vote for singers on those shows. I can never get that invested.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!