SO WHAT WEDNESDAY


It's Wednesday! And I'm off work today so I'm starting out feeling as free as a bird! :)  I'm linking up with Shannon for So What Wednesday. Today, I'm saying "So What" if . . .


Ashtyn turned her room into a disaster zone last night. I'm just going to close the door this morning.
*
I found a new friend to talk about Game of Thrones with. You guys know of my obsession. This friend is a great find! (Yay Amanda!)
*
I'm feeling very caught up with work this week. The feeling is probably just an illusion but I'll take it.
*
"Work" above meant work work. Not housework, of which I am not feeling caught up on at all.
*
Seeing my book on the shelves at Tattered Cover has been so cool. I love it.
*
Sara and Laura and I had a sister night at a hotel this past weeked. SO FUN. However, there may or may not have been a slight flood around the shower.
*
I'm about to drag Laura out of the house for bagels at Panera. I need a cinnamon bagel with cream cheese in the worst way.
*
I went swimsuit shopping with Laura, which was a lapse in judgment for me. Oh the days of being eighteen. I can't even remember them.
*
I'm thinking of getting bangs even though I know it's a bad decision. My hair is tragic. They can't make it any worse, I guess.




12 comments

  1. Mmmm... Panera cinnamon bagels are delish! And congrats on having your books on the shelf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bangs = always a good choice! my hair's a disaster too, but I figure the bangs make me look super young so people don't judge me AS much... you know 32 yr old mess over here haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 32 year old mess over here too, Leah! Ha! I think I'm going to go for it.

      Delete
  3. I've never had panera breakfast.

    I think bangs would be super cute on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cinnamon bagels are to die for! Yum!

      Delete
  4. I'm behind on housework too! I need to do laundry, but I really really don't want to. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I decided I love my bangs because then when my hair is up, all I have to do is style my bangs and my hair looks "good" ha!

    Also you can talk to me about game of thrones!! One of my favorites. I get so excited for Sunday nights!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to Sunday nights all week! Game of Thrones is so addicting!

      Delete
  6. UM HELLO I LOVE GAME OF THRONES!!!! And Panera... :)

    House of the Undying next week!! Ahhh :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are only 2 episodes left! How can this be?

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!