SO WHAT Wednesday


Hi Loveys! It's that time again. This week I'm saying, "So what" if . . .



My son got chickenpox on our vacation.

***
I'm keeping my overdue library books for a while. No way I'm getting back on the list to wait again.

***
It's super hot outside but I feel like I'm freezing all the time in my house! I've closed all the downstairs vents and yet the iceberg is still getting in. But if I turn off the air it gets stifling within minutes.

***

Some of the (already meager in the amount) flowers I planted in the backyard died while we were on vacation. My itty-bitty flower bed looks sad and pathetic.

***
The only time the photo printer thing at Wal-Mart breaks is when I actually have a spare second to use it.

***
My son is crawling. The days of him being immovable are over. The days of mom having to chase him constantly have begun.


7 comments

  1. yay! congrats on little dude being mobile, that's awesome news :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha crawling!! YES!!! It starts to get REAL fun now! I print my pictures at Office Depo or Max (it's been a while since I've been in the US and can't remember which one) - the quality rocks and it's still super affordable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll take some of that chilly air off your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm sorry about the chicken pox!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always dreaded when the kids became mobile. It's a wonderful milestone, but that meant I had to chase them constantly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your kid's names! So cute! Congrats on your little one crawling. That is so much fun.
    Don't feel bad...I can't keep my plants or flowers alive either :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel ya on the whole crawling gig. My daughter just started last week, and I've already worn myself out chasing her around. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours! New follower! :)
    Megan @ thememoirsofmegan.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!