Sunday Social


I'm linking up with Neely for Sunday Social.  Seemed like a good idea seeing as how I'm a fan of her blog and due to a major case of the sickies over here, I'm running low on energy and ideas. Jeff and Linc and I have been super sick for about 24 hours. Thankfully, Ash seems to have escaped the bug.
Okay, let's get social, loveys.

Favorite Movie of All Time:

This is too hard. Really? I mean, I have like 50 favorites. All I can do is share one? Oh, all right. Just understand that this is only one of many. Sense and Sensibility. (There are two versions that I love equally btw.)


Favorite Move Quote:

Again, I have zillions. But here's one for you:

John Smith: Dance with me.
Jane Smith: You don't dance.
John Smith: It was just my cover, sweetheart.
Jane Smith: Was sloth your cover, too?


Best Movie to Watch for a Girls' Night In?

Letters to Juliet. Love this movie.

Best Break-Up Movie?

Under the Tuscan Sun


Favorite Celeb Eye-Candy?

Um, Johnny Depp. Or Robert Pattinson. Take your pick.


Which Movie Star's Closet Would You Raid?

Tough. I'm thinking J-Lo though.


This was so fun! Head over to Neely's if you want to join the party.

10 comments

  1. Your blog is adorable and I love your answers! Can't wait to follow along :) Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon, Dearest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yes my quote was from Legally Blonde. Something funny, my first name is Brandy too! LOL :)

    I hope tyou have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your movies choices are awesome as well. Thanks for stopping by Chick Flick Diva. YOU ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun choices!...everyone!! and fun pictures to go with your picks too!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.
    hope your house is soon better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with some many of these girl haha :) great post and love your blog! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got a secret crush on J Lo and Jennifer Anitions.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post!

    New follower! Looking forward to reading more!

    Jessyka @ At Home with the Galow's

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post!

    Visit me at nichollvincent.blogspot.com!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!