Tuesday 10 - the 90s!

I saw this link up about your top 10 faves of the 90s and I was so in. Ah the days of grunge....and Doc Martens...and Dylan and Brandon from Beverly Hills 90210...and the original MTV Real World--need I go on? Yes! Let's do this, ya'll. (Okay, I'm still in Texas mode.)

Mom2MemphisandRuby


10. Movies. Seriously. Pretty Woman, anyone? Armageddon? The Bodyguard? Titanic? Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves? Ghost? Not to mention fun stuff like Clueless (I can't tell you how often I said "As IF!" after watching that movie), 10 Things I Hate About You, She's All That, Bed of Roses, Never Been Kissed, Ever After, Sleepless in Seattle, Father of the Bride, etc.

9. Music. Alanis Morissette. Whitney. Mariah. Nirvana. Bryan Adams. Meredith Brooks. No Doubt. Celine Dion. Pearl Jam. Natalie Imbruglia. Lots of good music.



8. TGIF. Yesss. TV of the 90s, people. Full House! Family Matters, Step by Step, Boy Meets World.


7. Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman. My BFF and I used to sit on the phone for a full hour and watch it together.
6. Disney Movies of the 90s. Beauty and Beast, Lion King, Aladdin, Toy Story, Tarzan, Mulan, Pocahontas!


5. Um, clunky shoes?
4. The Rachel haircut
3. Best friend jewelry!


2. Dylan McKay
1. Super Mario Bro. 3

So tell me, loveys, what can you never forget about the 90s? Lisa Frank stationery? Slap bracelets? The Macarena?

17 comments

  1. I was totally Dr. Quinn one year for Halloween! I loved that show :) Great list! Glad you linked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you had me at clunky shoes :) actually, you had me at brandon & dylan in your intro, i am not going to lie! glad you linked up, i love your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, some of my shoes probably weighed 5 pounds on their own!

      Delete
  3. Love your list :) Oh man slap bracelets were always my fav and don't get me started on mario 3.. I played that game till my fingers hurt!

    Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohmigosh. I would play that thing all night long trying to beat the King Koopa. :) Good times.

      Delete
  4. haha love all this stuff minus Dr. Quinn lol. Love love loved TGIF so much- I wish they still had stuff like that for O&G. Thanks for bringing the memories back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There was so many good TV shows back then. I didn't even mention Saved By the Bell!

      Delete
  5. Love your list! I used to love TGIF!! And the bodyguard is one of my all time favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched that movie over and over. SO good.

      Delete
  6. Oh your list is great! Pretty Woman, Alanis, TGIF and Dylan are all awesome things from the 90's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alanis was the coolest. Jagged Little Pill rocked my world. :)

      Delete
  7. Clunky shoes - that's a good one. Those things were all the rage. And high waisted pants. And crop tops. So attractive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please, may high-waisted pants never return!! Or crop tops!

      Delete
  8. I loved super mario too!HAHAH! Check out my Tuesday 10! I had fun with this today! Glad I found ya.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lion King! Yeah, I left that out! So many good things about the ninety's!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Okay, I don't even know where to start with this post!!! LOVE IT!!! Brought me back and made me laugh! Pretty Woman is my all time fave! And what the heck were we all thinking with that Rachel hair cut and chunky shoes? And Dylan McKay will always have my heart! Thanks for stopping by my blog! New friend!!
    xo,
    Shanna

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!