Buttons and All That Jazz

I am so not tech-savvy. It took me maybe an hour um . .  a little while to make a new button for my blog this morning. Oh, and this isn't my first time. I've made several. And it's taken forever each time. I forget how to do it in between tries! Anyway, so I successfully (I hope!) made a new 200x200 button for my blog. Isn't it cute? Try it and see if it works.

ALittleBitofBrandy


The purpose in this was that I'm thinking of sponsoring on another site and they require that size. Now I'm worn out from all that techie work. But that got me thinking about buttons and all that stressful fun stuff. For all my blogger loveys out there, I'm all about the button swap. So if you've got a button you'd like to swap with me for a month, please email me at brandysmile_2@yahoo.com (or leave a comment, easier!). I'm also thinking it would be fun to have some guest posts. If you're interested in doing a post on my blog and we seem to be in that similar genre of mommy/lifestyle blogs, shoot me an email (or comment on this post!) so I can check out your fantastic blog. I'm also willing to guest post on other blogs. So if you need somebody to ramble on for a post--I'm your girl, lovey.

That brings me to another point. My followers. I don't think I tell you guys enough how much I appreciate you! Every comment makes me ridiculously happy and gooey inside. I am so thankful for every person who reads my ramble. Blogging is such fun. I follow jillions a lot of blogs. I absolutely love discovering new blogs that I relate to or that make me giggle.

(By the way, Ashtyn just came into the office and said to me, "My precious dear, I'm having trouble." This girl is a hoot!)


8 comments

  1. yeah girl! I think your button expired on Passionfruit on my site, so go link your new button up. It looks awesome! :)
    http://www.lovelylifeofleah.com/p/awesomespot.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute button!
    I'm looking for some guest posts for the last week of Aug while I'm on vacation. If you would like to write one I'd love to have you. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new button! So cute, and looks like all the work paid off :) Ashtyn is just precious. Love all her little updates.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just emailed you :) I look forward to hearing from you! Love our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great button!

    New follower:
    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the button!

    www.unintentionalsahm.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Button and I have no clue how to make one. I guess I should since every blog I follow has one. Is this the same thing as selling ad space on someone else's blog? Just you posting a button on their site for some much money?

    www.dreamweaverswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!