Hi-Five Friday

Hey loveys! I'm linking up with Lauren for Hi-Five for Friday! How are you all this Friday? Ready for the weekend? Ready for fun? Ready to hit the couch with the remote?

1. My bff from Texas will be here in . . . wait for it . . . about twenty minutes! YAY! Can't wait to have some fun with her family in this 90 degree weather . . . oh . . .


2. We bought a walker for the little man Linc. This means I don't have to follow him around like a shadow making sure he's not touching/eating/climbing stuff he's not supposed to. This is seriously a hi-five for me, friends.

3. I hit one of my deadlines at work today. Excellent. And even better, our director brought bagels to staff meeting. And by bagels, I mean the only bagel that counts: Cinnamon Crunch from Panera. How lucky is that! Long after everyone else had stopped eating and was now listening, I was still trying to eat the tiny pieces of cinnamon that had fallen off my bagel and were stuck to my napkin. Priorities, people.


4. Cookie brownies are in the oven as we speak! What . . . cereal diet? Huh? Oh, you're gone for the weekend? Bring on the brownies.


5.  I'll be having tea (with said bff) tomorrow at the Glen Eyrie Castle. Fun!



7 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog - I thought I would stop by yours as well, and just have to say I also LOVE Panera's Cinnamon Crunch bagels, they are the absolute best!! :) Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cookie brownies...Oh My Word. You'll have to fill us in on how good those were :) Have a great weekend with the BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two girls have Soooo much fun!!!! Get lots of hugs!! Love Yall!!!
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not fair that I'm looking at these pictures when all stores are closed, might have to bake some brownies stat. I gave you an award, sorry if you gotten it before! http://onerealisticmom.blogspot.com/2012/07/really-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bagels from Paneta Bread! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummy bagels! and that castle? oh my word! lucky girl! thanks for the comment! great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cookie brownies?! Oh my, those sound delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!