SO WHAT . . . it's late


Better late than never! SO WHAT if . . .


Laura got me hooked on the Kardashians. I've had it on a lot lately, to the point where Jeff tells me he is extremely embarrassed that he even knows who Scott is.
*
I think I've been grinding my teeth at night. Boo. Stress. :(
*
I'm so interested in the TomKat divorce.
*
I'm reading the Hunger Games for the millionth time.
*
Reading the Hunger Games while on a cereal diet makes me feel like I'm starving.
*
Looks Like Love will only be at the Tattered Cover for a few more weeks so I want all my friends to go get a copy!
*
I have not baby-proofed the house but will make myself do that soon because trying to keep Linc from getting into the cabinets is a full-time job.
*
I'm slightly stressed about planning Linc's b-day party. Luckily, I have an artistic sister named Sara whom I will recruit to help.
*
I am super excited about taking Ash to a birthday party Monday where all the little girls get to dress up like princesses! Fun!

18 comments

  1. Thanks for stopping in. I am now a new follower. It is good to know that someone else grinds their teeth in their sleep when they are stressed. I also clinch my teeth during the day, not realizing I am doing it until I have a horrible headache.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh. It's been awful over here. My entire jaw has been aching so bad from all the grinding! I need to de-stress!

      Delete
  2. I am so hoping for a TOMKAT book with all the juicy gossp, that would be an interesting read. Homeboy is coo coo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. so true! I just know there's all kinds of crazy stuff we haven't heard yet.

      Delete
  3. I am OBSESSED with the TomKat divorce! I am waiting for someone to come out and just say they got a divorce because he's a creeper...or he stopped jumping on couches so she was bored with him. Either way, I want the details:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ME TOO. Come on, Katie! Spill!

      Delete
    2. I have been keeping an ear/ eye to see if Katie does an interview --- I feel a little nosey :)-

      Delete
  4. I just love reading your blog!! Always makes me giggle!!! ;)
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. My husband feels the same way about knowing who all the Real Housewives are. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Thanks for stopping by Shannon, love your blog btw!

      Delete
  6. Hunger Games for the 100th time.. Same here my friend, same here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. And noticed it was millionth not 100th.. who was I kidding?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm probably way over a hundred at this point, too! :) My kind of girl!

      Delete
  8. I grind my teeth too! I got a mouth guard at the dentist to help with it. I love reality TV. My hubby gets do mad at me for getting do involved in it. Sometimes I don't hear him talking when I'm watching it. Ha! That's way too involved! Ha !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking I may have to look into getting a mouthguard. Anything that will help!

      Delete
  9. Baby proofing at our house has consisted of little more than putting rubberbands on the cabinet knobs. And I cannot believe Kourtney and Scott had a second baby!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally with you on the TomKat divorce! Team Katie! I google them everyday to find any shred of new gossip!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!