Yay! Sunday Social! Love it!


I am just loving Sunday social. It's so fun! This week it's all about the vacay. :)

1. What's the best trip you've ever been on?

Probably, Europe, when I was in college. But a close second is a Caribbean cruise Jeff and I took after we were married. It was such a fun, relaxed, perfect trip. I enjoyed every single moment. Oh and wait! Third has to be Disneyland. Love. It.






2. What is your idea for the best girls weekend trip?

Gosh, I think going anywhere with a group of girls sounds like a party. :) But doesn't a Jane Austen-themed trip sound fun? Tea at the Regency Tea Room, walking through Bath, going to the Jane Austen Festival, and just touring England?


3. What is your best idea for a couple's trip?

Definitely an all-inclusive resort somewhere tropical. There are different restaurants to choose from, plenty of time to just lay out and enjoy the beach, fruity drinks with umbrellas, shopping, etc.

4. What is the best vacation on the cheap?

Either a staycation or somewhere within driving distance. Camping maybe?

5. What is the place you most want to visit?

Well, what if it's some place I've already been? I mentioned going to Europe but that was ten years ago and I so want to go back. I'd love to spend more time in England. And Jeff and I both really want to go to Italy together.

6. What are your vacation necessities?

Hmm. Camera would be number one. iPod. Conditioner for my hair. (I can't live without conditioner.) Journal. Books.

5 comments

  1. I traveled Spain and absolutely loved it. I agree I'd like to go back because not only has it been 8 years, but I was only 18 and think I'd appreciate it SO much more now as a true adult!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Europe is such a great destination!

    come say hello at nichollvincent.blogspot.com

    have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx for stopping by, Nicholl! I'm headed your way now!

      Delete
  3. A Jane Austen themed trip sounds amazing!!! A lot of my friends and I have read the books, watched the movies, and can't get enough Jane. :) Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!