Friday's Letters



Dear Week,
You just about killed me.

Dear Neighbor Who Was Playing Loud Music and Drums Last Night after Nine,
Bad decision. Could you hold off on the kareoke?

Dear Self,
It's going to be okay. You made it through this week. You'll make it through the next and the next and the next.

Dear Redbox,
Please have some good movies soon. I feel like you're lacking.

Dear Cinnamon Crunch Bagel,
I know. I miss you too. We'll be back together before you know it.

Dear Little Children Who Live in My House,
I love you even when you're fussy. Let's ease up on each other this weekend, okay?

Dear Blog Readers,
You guys are awesome. Thank you.

9 comments

  1. Dont you hate neighbors with kareoke! My neighbor did that to me once when I lived in an apartment and I politely knocked on his door and said he may think he sounds really awesome but the rest of us cant hear the backup music just his raw vocal cords - not good! Hope you have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neighbors who play musically instruments = bad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the movie Friends WIth Kids.. Hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh goodness! We had a neighbor down the block blasting music on MONDAY night up to 1am.. what would make anyone think that's ok? Oh, and I agree... Redbox has been a bit disapointing lately... boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this week killed me too. Hopefully the next will be better to us!

    Happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This week killed me too at work. I am dreading the next few because it's my busy time of the year...and will be for several months, but these first few insane weeks are so draining and frustrating! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your letters. They crack me up. The crunch bagel...totally funny. I could write the same thing to Starbucks Hot Chocolate or Pretzel M&M's. This week kicked my rear. I am exhausted and it's not over yet. Send wine (or vodka).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the bagel letter. So freaking true/ funny. Except for me, it's all things chocolate. haha. I just love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I feel you on the week! This one about killed me too! Better attidue going into this... ekk I hope?! haha :)

    My GFC hasn't been working, but it let me follow your GFC blog followers with my twitter? who knew you could do that?!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!