Friday's Letters



Dear Gift Box that Aunt Sara sent Ashtyn,
You have too many goodies! I don't have the willpower for this kind of temptation!

Dear Hunger Games DVD,
Why can't you release early on Friday instead of at midnight? Seriously, I hate having to wait till tomorrow.

Dear Hunger Games DVD Part II,
I am SO excited to watch you! I will try not to be distracted by the fact that Peeta is so much smaller than Katniss.

Dear Jeff,
Why do you even ask? You know when you say "Popeyes chicken," I'm going to say yes.

Dear Emma Watson,
I've just read that you're going to be in a new Beauty and the Beast movie. Um . . . I'm a little excited about that!

Dear George R. R. Martin,
I'm thinking some of the direction you're taking with the many plots of Dance with Dragons could be labeled 'bunny trails.' You've got me hooked and I'm plugging through (still skipping Bran's sections though. Come on.) But let's try to stick with the fifty main characters we already have so we feel like we're actually getting somewhere after reading a thousand pages!

Dear Book Project,
You're coming together great and I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.Yay!

Dear lady at Ash's daycare,
Um, Ash falling face-first on the sidewalk at playtime is a big deal to me. The poor thing looks terrible and is hurting. So don't tell me "Oh, she's fine" unless you want to see Mama Bear growl. 

8 comments

  1. Can't wait to watch Hunger Games either.. Why is Peeta so much smaller?! It's not ok.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I had not heard about the new Beauty & the Beast but am so excited about that!! I hadn't even noticed that about Peeta & Katniss! And I just purchased your novel on Amazon! I can't wait to read it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that makes me so excited! I hope you like it! Let me know what you think.

      Delete
  3. Oh no! Sorry to hear about the fall. I would be the same way. And I wish we had Popeyes chicken here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anytime my hubby calls and asks if I want him to pick up food, I want to yell at him that he never has to ask. Just do it! I'll love it!

    Sorry about her fall. Hate when that happens and the person in charge acts like it is no big deal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your poor baby... Ouch! I've yet to watch Hunger Games:( I guess I need to check it out? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go to redbox and grab it!

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!