It's OK Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
I forgot I wanted to join in with It's OK today!
 
It's OK . . . that we ate way too much last night at Joe's Crab Shack. It was a birthday celebration!
 
It's OK . . . that I feel a little sad Ash is in pre-k.
 
It's OK . . . that Ash only ate ALL the icing off two cupcakes for her birthday. She is her mother's daughter.
 
It's OK . . . that I feel like I need to be more tech-savvy when it comes to downloading pictures and such.
 
It's OK . . . that I've been ignoring the toys under the kitchen table for two days now.
 
It's OK . . . that we went to Toys R Us and I was more excited than Ash and Linc.
 
It's OK . . . that I am dreading the upcoming self-assessment and manager-assessment at work. Those things stress me out.
 
It's OK . . . that I've had a few low days this week. Work+laundry+crying baby= low day
 
It's OK . . . that I am COUNTING down until Hunger Games is on DVD (18th if you're wondering) and yes, I will be buying it the day it comes out! (Though I told Jeff I don't feel the need to go to the midnight party at Walmart.)

5 comments

  1. We went to see The Hunger Games at the theater. It was good but I liked the book better :)

    Just leave the toys under the table. As soon as you would pick them up they'd be right back there anyway! lol

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely agree that the book is better! I was basically obsessed with that whole trilogy! As for the toys, I know you're right. They'll be right back under the table in no time.

      Delete
  2. I was told I wasn't allowed to go to the Midnight Party :( On the plus side, the ol' ball and chain said he would be buying it for me since I complain he never does anything nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not down with the Walmart party either but I will be at Target bright and early Saturday to get my copy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for Hunger Games either! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!