Out with the Old . . . In with the Crazy

Happy Sunday, loveys. I hope yours is going better than mine. Jeff and I are hanging on by the fray of the fray of our last nerves. Our little darlings have decided to make us CRAZY this weekend. We went to church this morning, and I told Jeff, "Well, we'll have an hour of kid-free-ness." Oh, um, except for the fact that they flashed Linc's call number on the big screen for his mama to come and get him. I could already hear a wail in the distance but I'd convinced myself it wasn't him. Not so.

Yesterday we went to a friend's birthday party. These were mostly new people to us, especially Jeff. And I don't know what is up with our kids but nothing could make the Lincster happy. I know he was tired since he went out like a light about two minutes after we got home, but still, we just couldn't make him happy while we were there. So when we'd given up and it was time to go, Jeff went outside to get Miss Ash who had a complete meltdown that she had to leave her friends whom she'd just met. I bribed her with cookies to get her to the car. The ride home was . . .  loud. Like the ride home from church today. And Jeff and I are just there, teetering on insanity.

It's a difficult time.

Anyway, I did want to share with you guys that I finally got my haircut! Yes, I was in dire need of a change. So I got bangs, which I always love at first and get annoyed with later. Luckily, I'm in the love stage right now. What do you think? Do I look like a frazzled mother teetering on insanity and in desperate need of her own mother to come help her?

Wait. Don't answer that.





12 comments

  1. I love your bangs! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks AWESOME! I went through a bang phase too, then got tired of them, but you look great girl!

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh! I love your hair! And Lol to the kiddies, thats there way of creating memories for you lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I have loved looking at yours. Karen www.madewithmytwohands.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the bangs! They look great. I hope the kids calm down for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the hair...you look gorgeous, as always! And we can relate to your weekend a bit...teething baby with horrible reflux and not wanting to nap. Good times, good times.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry the kids are giving you a hard time! :( LOVE the hair and the bangs. It looks so shiney and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair looks great! (Totally jealous of the HP shirt too!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving your new hair, Brandy! I'm going to get my hair cut soon and will also be getting bangs. I haven't had bangs since I was in elementary school. Sorry the kids have been such a handful lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look a lot younger. not that you didnt look young without bangs. we're women so we can say things like that to each other, right? :-) i love your hair with or without bangs. it's great when you can go either way!

    i've had the same thing happen to me in church. i'll shoo my kids away to Sunday school, even when they dont want to because it's the only time i get to sit still without someone hanging on me and interrupting my thoughts every 12 seconds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your hair looks fabulous, the fringe really suits you! I don't detect a whiff of frazzled mom here ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!