So What Wednesday


This week I'm saying SO WHAT if . . .


My house still hasn't recovered from the pirate birthday party this past weekend.
 
I finished reading Insurgent today and need to get it back to the library lickety-split because I am late with everything these days.
 
I ate half a bag of Goldfish crackers for lunch today.
 
I feel like I need a vacation.
 
One of the reasons I'm looking forward to fall is that the air conditioning in my jeep is broken and it's been swelteringly hot lately!
 
I lost two followers Sunday and that still makes me sad. But it also makes me thankful for my readers who stick with me! You guys are the syrup on my pancakes.
 
It took me a really long time to finish writing all my thank-you notes after the kids' birthday party.
 
I am determined to scrapbook Linc's birthday pages before summer is over.
 
 
 
Lovey, what do you need to say So What to this week?
 



5 comments

  1. so glad you stopped by my blog! i can't wait to read more of your entries, but this one is adorable. i read insurgent and divergent on vacation in may, and i can't wait for the next one. a pirate bday party sounds fun, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness do I feel you on air conditioning in the car. We just got ours fixed in July after making a 14 hour car trip to move to Georgia. I had my son last year in Decemeber and didn't have air conditioning in my car the entire time I was pregnant with him. I wanted to cry during those summer months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second the vacation! I am always in need of one of those. I said so what to having the house clean and gave myself until Labor Day to do so. I also said so what to my diet. I am going to so regret it later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. man i thought thank you notes ended with my wedding!

    Have a great day! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! Sorry that you lost 2 followers! But you'll always have me! hehe :)

    And wow! I ate just about a whole box of gold fish today... they were intended for Aiden... but... Shhhh! LOL

    xoxo ♥ Shar
    http://sharmartinez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!