Tuesday Top Ten



Lena's Top Ten link-up today is about fall fashion, but since it was 92 degrees today, I'm having a hard time thinking about sweaters and boots! So my Top Ten is a little more summer related. My Top Ten favorite things about the summer of 2012:

1. I made it through two book projects I really enjoyed!
 
2. Our trip to Texas and Louisiana early in the summer! Great times with the family.
 
3. Hunger Games came out on DVD!
 
4. I loved getting into blogging more and finding blogs I love to follow and bloggers I now consider friends! In that same line of thinking, I've made some new friends this summer that are great.
 
5. We painted our deck (badly needed it) and it looks 110% better.
 
6. Seeing Linc crawl around at lightening speed. He's just the cutest thing ever. I can't believe his first summer is almost over!
 
7. Seeing Ashtyn grow up just a little more. That's actually bittersweet. But every stage with her is precious.
 
8. My bff and her husband came out to visit from Texas and I just loved seeing our daughters play together.

9. I usually do NOT like crocs. But my aunt had some really cute ones that look just like regular sandals and when I realized how comfortable hers were, I started to get open to wearing them. I found some really cute crocs while we were on vacay in Keystone and have loved wearing them this summer! And they don't even look like crocs!
 
10. Hands down, the kids pirate birthday party was a favorite of mine.
 

So, what would be on your Top Ten 2012 summer memories? Vacations? Time with family? Parties? Birthdays?

1 comment

  1. It's sad to think summer is almost over :(
    Thank you for linking up this week!! Great list! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!