Friday's Letters


 
Dear Runny Nose, Sinus Congestion, Splitting Headache, and Scratchy Throat,
Really? You don't think that me having 2 sick kids is enough? You decide to invade and knock me down? I had to sleep with tissues on my pillow! That's when I wasn't rocking Lincoln or bringing Ashtyn more medicine. So leave. Now. Before I cry (again).
 
Dear Panera Gift Card,
You are such a comfort this morning. Give me a pastry and make me feel better.
 
Dear Jeff,
If you're wondering whether I feel like death, the answer's yes. Sorry, honey. You'll be taking care of all of us this weekend.
 
Dear Weather,
I got all excited for fall and then you warmed up again. Cool breeze, please come back into my life.
 
Dear Blog Readers,
Thanks so much for encouraging me every day just by being there. You guys are the butter on my biscuits. :)
 
Dear Weekend,
You got here in the nick of time, but still, I'm afraid it's going to be rough. If only I could shake this cold.

6 comments

  1. Aww, I hope you & your littles are feeling better soon, girly! Hopefully, the hubby doesn't get it & is able to take care of all of you! Hope you get to enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Panera bread is simply the best <3 I hope you all feel better by the way. It's that time of the year when everyone gets colds. sigh. At least that means Fall is almost here ((:


    heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I'm thinking a rain check on our tea excursion is in order! Hoping you feel better soon, Dearest! And please give a shout out, or whisper if that's easier on your throat, for a bagel run or delivery. That's why I'm here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Nothing worse than when Mommy gets knocked down but can't get any rest!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog, this is such a fun post! Very clever, Brandy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, so it's official. I love your blog and vow to visit again and again!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!