Friday's Letters

 
Dear Sara,
Please meet me up at Park Meadows for shopping and frozen yogurt. How about Sunday? Thank you.
 
Dear Ashtyn,
We have a mommy/daughter glitz date on Saturday! Can't wait!
 
Dear Girlfriends I Got to Hang with Thursday,
Love you all and so great to see you guys! But seriously, when did we have so many kids?
 
Dear Snow White and the Huntsman,
Why are you taking forever to get to Redbox? C'mon!
 
Dear Candy Corn,
I love you. Thank you for being part of my life.
 
Dear Peanut Butter Cookies,
Ditto. See above.
 
Dear Jeff,
I need more sympathy when I tell you I'm driving while holding up the visor in my jeep.


5 comments

  1. I feel the same way about Snow White & the Huntsman. I want to see it soo bad! Stopping by from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're going to have a fun weekend!
    Enjoy your time with Sara and Ashtyn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I relate to your love of peanut butter cookies. Found your blog via Friday's Letters and love it! New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi from the linkup!!

    I haven't had any candy corn yet, but it's definitely one of my favorite things about Fall. I'm thinking I might go buy a bag tonight. hehe

    I hope you have an amazing weekend! xoxo


    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this Friday's letter thing!!! What a cute idea! Happy SITS day!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!