SO WHAT Wednesday


Hi Loveys. I can't believe it's Wednesday already. What are we saying So What to this week? I'm saying SO WHAT if . . .


I am the world's worst at keeping drawers organized--be that junk drawers, clothes drawers, night-stand drawers--I'm the worst. And this bad quality really shows itself whenever something's lost. (Like tonight.)
***
Lincoln is officially teething again. I can feel a top tooth coming down. Did you hear me say he's teething? Right. Pray for me. It's rough.
***
Sara got me Downton Abbey Season 2 for my birthday and I am beyond elated about that, but now I'm dying for more of Matthew and Mary and wanting Season 3 to get here now.
***
My job assessment is in my very immediate future and those things give me anxiety.
***
It was a Cap'n Crunch cereal kind of night.
***
I've been trying to get a lot of writing done over the past few weeks, and I am just terrible when it comes to second guessing myself and everything I've written.
***
I am already planning on getting Five Guys burgers for dinner Friday night. Yum!
 
 
 
 





5 comments

  1. First off...teething - I feel you there! Were on teeth 3 and 4 now. Ugh!
    I'm also terrible at keeping drawers organized so I got rid of them in my room. I hang all my clothes and even all my son's baby clothes. I have one set of shelves for stuff I can't hang but I don't use drawers cause they get so insane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a Five Guys in my town! I'm saying So What if I substitute fro-yo for a meal... or five. ;) Happy Almost Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh I hate job evals too! Even when they are good they still produce so much anxiety. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe it's Wednesday either. I wouldn't have remembered if I hadn't seen this in my inbox. So sorry to hear about the teething, I know that is no fun. I'm praying and hoping that it's not too rough for you and Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Cap'n crunch cereal for dinner last night too! Love it! Oh and my kid is teething right now also, it's the worst.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!