Sunday Social

 
1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)
 
Hmm. My phone. Diet Dr. Pepper. Toothpaste.
 
2. What is your all time favorite book? Why?
This is tough. You guys know I'm a book-lover. It would be easier for me to pick favorites in different genres. But just for one of my overall top faves: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I was blown away by the fact that J.K.Rowling basically wrote the perfect ending to the perfect series. She's amazing. There's so much to love in that book: friendship, sacrifice, love, courage, good winning over evil, determination, heart, etc.
 
3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
I have a few things, but to be honest, I feel like telling them would be like telling your wish on a coin you threw into a fountain--you're afraid it won't come true. So I'll go the safer route. I want to make this the best fall/winter season ever for my husband and my kids. I want to live intentionally every day. I want to pray more, have more date nights, be present with my kids. Live with gratitude for all I have.
 
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
This is tricky because there are a lot of years I'd want to re-live. Some because I'd want to re-do things I said or did; some because they were great and I'd like to experience them again. I've got like five years in my head I'd want a chance to do over. But for now, I'm going to say my junior year in high school.
 
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
That I have a lot of insecurities so be nice to me.

2 comments

  1. Hi Brandy, I hope you are doing well. I am doing pretty good. Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great book choice dear! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!