31 October Fall Blogging Days

How can it already be October? Seriously, I feel like time is just speed racing by. Well, I found out about this blog link up (the Nesting Place) where we do 31 days of blogging (there are different topics, or you can just stick to whatever--obviously that's my line of thinking). So I decided, though I'm a day late, I'm up for the challenge. I'm just going to use this as though I were journaling every day. Some will be short--others will shorter. Some might be longer. :) So let's hop to it, loveys.

 
This is how we fell into fall at the Bruce home. Sunday we went to a Giant Pumpkin competition. We are the cool (I mean uncool) parents who are never prepared and didn't even take strollers with us. Seriously. That's all I have to say about that. It was a family adventure and it's all about the journey (not the preparation), right?  We saw some enormous pumpkins!
 
 
Monday was October 1st! We had a wonderful playdate at my friend April's house, where I ate way too many of these little pumpkin muffins she made. They were to-die-for good. Really. And she made me a latte. It was a fun playdate for the kids and for us moms. That's one of my goals this fall: foster relationships (and make pumpkin muffins with sugar/cinnamon icing). So we've dived into October and so far so good. How was your first day of October? What are your goals for this fall?
 
          

3 comments

  1. awww so much fun!
    Yeah I'm on day 2 of the 31 days and I already am uninspired lol! I'm glad you're in it too and will keep me motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are these muffins dipped in? They look delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to reading your October posts!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!