Friday's Letters

I've lost track of where I'm at with the 31 Days of Blogging! I've managed to blog every day so far, I know that much. Anyway, it's Friday's Letters time!

 
Dear Self,
 That last, extra enchilada was a mistake. Why do you do this to yourself? I know, I know. Enchiladas are one of your weaknesses. Stop having food weaknesses.
 
Dear Ashtyn.
Can't wait for our movie date with Aunt Sara tomorrow! Your first trip to the movies! This is monumental!
 
Dear Joe Biden (and his laugh),
The last time Twitter lit up like that was over Angelina Jolie's leg. (I'm not kidding! Her leg had a lot of followers on Twitter!!)
 
Dear Library,
Please start stocking up on Christmas movies already. Some of us are ready and waiting.
 
Dear Kitchen that must Be Cleaned,
Why?
 
Dear Plato's Closet,
I am loving my new sweaters.
 
Dear Loveys,
Remember how I told you about my paleness problem? I wasn't kidding. I am that ghostly. In fact, my doctor called this week to let me know my Vitamin D levels are nonexistent and they want me taking massive doses of Vitamin D immediately. Maybe I should step outside even though it's cold. Does going to a tanning bed help with Vitamin D?
 
 
 

2 comments

  1. Woman, I have that same thought almost every time I eat! "why another____?" Every. Single. Time. I have a weakness for everything.

    And I have spent YEARS building up a Christmas collection - and admittedly, this morning I am watching It's a Wonderful Life. I can't get enough of that movie.

    I don't do a tanning bed, but my sister has a sunlamp and it helps immensely.

    Have fun at the movies! So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous you are getting to go to Plato's Closet!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!