So What Wednesday


It's been awhile since I've linked up for this one so I think it's time to get back in the groove. This week I'm saying "So What" if . . .

The minute I started to write this, Lincoln woke up crying from his nap. So this is now being put on hold.
 
The "healthy" lunch I had today of sandwiches and chips (yes, I said sandwiches, as in two) was probably about 1000 calories. I am not kidding. I'm trying not to think about it.
 
My new fall centerpiece is comprised mostly of pine combs I found in my backyard.
 
 
Lunch today was a bad decision. Oh yeah. I'm not thinking about it. I forgot.
 
I'm feeling a tad nervous about my next editorial project. Maybe even more than a tad. What's a step up from 'tad'?
 
I'm not really someone who tans, but I think I need to make an exception. We've barely entered fall and I'm looking like Snow White.
I really hate that Jeff's back is hurt and he is in so much pain.
 
It's making me a little crazy that Ash won't cooperate at nap time right now.
 
My computer is being slow right now and it's enough to drive anyone mental.
 
 


2 comments

  1. Slow computers are the worst! I think your skin is beautiful even if you say it is "snow white".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think after "tad" comes "a fair bit." After that, I would go with "a reasonable amount" followed by "a good deal."

    That centerpiece is super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!