So What Wednesday


How's your week going? This week I'm saying, So What if . . .


My obsession with cheesy Doritos is not waning. But it must! I've got all that Halloween candy in my future!
 
Sometimes, I feel like I never have enough time.
 
Ash's Halloween costume is still in the discussion stage.
 
I absolutely could not sleep last night because of the wind. It was so frustrating!
 
So far this week I have accomplished three small things that I've needed to do for a while. Small or not, it feels good to have something to cross off my list.
 
I think watching the debates gives me anxiety.
 
I am ready for the election to be over with.
 
I put Christmas movies on hold at the library today.
 
My bangs have reached the uncool stage.

2 comments

  1. Oh Halloween candy, I can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Doritos too! I even hate to buy them because I go by the kitchen and have a couple. Then I go back to the kitchen and have a couple more! Ha! Then the bag is mysteriously empty! Wonder why?!

      Delete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!