Sunday Social


So today's Sunday Social is just about fallish stuff. No questions for direction! Geez Louise this is difficult. But it's late and keeping up with this 31 days of blogging stuff is getting harder so I'm going for it.

OK, absolutely wonderful fall stuff:

Pumpkins and leaves changing color and cool weather!

 
 
 
Delicious fallish, warm foods! (Like bread pudding!)




Halloween and Thanksgiving!

 
 
 
Fall clothes. I mean, seriously, I love sweaters and boots and scarves!
 

 
The release of Breaking Dawn 2. As much as I hate to admit it, I know I'll be seeing the final Twilight installment. And really, Robert Pattinson is always a plus. There's just no denying that.
 



Miracle on 34th Street! That's like my go-to movie for Thanksgiving. It sort of signals the beginning of the Christmas season.

1 comment

  1. Yes, everything about fall is just beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!