1. Favorite childhood book: Hmm. Well, my favorite picture book as a child was called Poppyseed. I also loved Once Upon a Time in the Meadow. But then I fell in love with the Babysitter's Club books once I hit sixth grade and was basically obsessed. I liked the Sweet Valley Twins series too, but only second to BSC. And the Elizabeth Gail series. :)
2. Favorite book lately: How lately is lately, I wonder? The most recent book that I've totally been crazy about was Hunger Games.
3. Book you wish you could live in: Maybe Robin Gunn's Glenbrooke series (love that little town).
5. Favorite book turned movie: Probably Sense and Sensibility.
6. Favorite Magazines: I'm not a huge magazine reader. I like magazines with recipes and fashion, I guess. But mostly I'd rather just surf the Internet for that stuff.