Sunday Social


1. Favorite childhood book: Hmm. Well, my favorite picture book as a child was called Poppyseed. I also loved Once Upon a Time in the Meadow. But then I fell in love with the Babysitter's Club books once I hit sixth grade and was basically obsessed. I liked the Sweet Valley Twins series too, but only second to BSC. And the Elizabeth Gail series. :)


2. Favorite book lately: How lately is lately, I wonder? The most recent book that I've totally been crazy about was Hunger Games.


3. Book you wish you could live in: Maybe Robin Gunn's Glenbrooke series (love that little town).

 
4. If you could be any character from a book, who would it be and why? This is a hard one. I really dislike Bella Swan--but she gets Edward in the end, so I'm torn. I would want to be a much less whiny, desperate, obsessive, clingy Bella though. In fact, I would want to be her complete opposite. But still get Edward. Hmm. Or maybe I would want to be Elizabeth Bennet because she ends up with Darcy. But they don't have electricity. Tricky.


5. Favorite book turned movie: Probably Sense and Sensibility.


6. Favorite Magazines: I'm not a huge magazine reader. I like magazines with recipes and fashion, I guess. But mostly I'd rather just surf the Internet for that stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved the Babysitter club books and the Glenbrooke series! We are definitely Kindred Spirits! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!