So What Wednesday


Hi Loveys! Well, it's Wednesday. What are you saying "So What" to this week? As for me, so what if . . .

I wish it was Friday.
 
It was supposed to be really warm today and ended up being chilly.
 
I cried watching Private Practice last night.
 
I'm frustrated that Taken 2 isn't at Redbox yet. Come on!
 
My plan was to eat half a Totinos pizza for lunch. In reality I ate the whole thing.
 
I'm tired, but I know that if I lay down for a nap, Lincoln will wake up instantly.
 
I had the weirdest dreams last night.
 
I'm annoyed that floor guy hasn't given us his estimate yet. And I'm nervous about said estimate.
 
Our 10-year anniversary and Valentine's Day are both coming up. I need to put on my lovey-dovey hat and come up with ideas.
 
 
That's all I've got. How's your week going?
 
 


3 comments

  1. I just watched Taken 2! I liked it. I hope it's at Redbox soon!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could ever eat half of anything, LOL, especially pizza! And I haven't watched PP yet b/c I'm in denial that it's actually over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched PP last night and really liked how they tied everything up. I will miss that show. I kinda wish Addison would go back to Grey's Anatomy.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!