Friday's Letters


 
Dear Ashtyn,
I'm so sorry you've been sick this week. I'm glad you're on the mend.
 
Dear Self,
It's OK. You're a mom. It's just a given that you're going to catch your kids' germs. Think positive. You've got meds and you'll be doing better by tomorrow. For now, you must take it easy. I'm thinking Hunger Games and lots of 7up.
 
Dear Jeff,
So sorry you're on constant kid duty. I know that's rough. I love you.
 
Dear Sara,
Happy Birthday, sweet sister. I love you so much and I'm so thankful for you.
 
Dear Jesus,
Thank you for Good Friday and for all that Easter means to me. I know it's more than chocolate and bunnies. It's love and redemption and hope and sacrifice and victory. Thank you with all my heart.


1 comment:

  1. There's a lot to be thankful about on Easter. Hey, Happy and blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!