So What Wednesday


Here's what I'm saying "So what" to this week, loveys! So what if . . .


I want chocolate. I want chocolate. I want chocolate. Chocolate, find me please.
*
I had to take the kids to daycare for Jeff this morning, and I took Linc to the wrong classroom. Mother.Of.The.Year.
*
They had these cinnamon rolls with the best frosting ever during a meeting at work today. I could not say no. I could almost not wait for the prayer to end before taking a bite!
*
I made a banana bread loaf for our neighbor who recently had a baby. I've had several issues where I've made banana bread that was either completely doughy inside or as dry as sandpaper. Why I continue to try and give this to people outside of my family completely astounds me. Now I'm over here wondering if the bread was awful. What.Was.I.Thinking. Seriously, what's wrong with just taking flowers?
*
Jeff and I are completely hooked on this Masterpiece Theater series called Sharpe's Rifles that's ancient. I found it at the library. Now we can't seem to stop watching it. I can't help it. I like Sean Bean.
*
I have been holding Linc so much that I now think my hips are out of alignment. This is actually extremely uncool. He's in a cling-to-mommy stage and so he wants to be held a lot.
*
I am so ready for pizza and Breaking Dawn Part 2 Friday night.
 
 
 
 
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Ditto * bummer * I don't blame you * ditto * thanks for the recommendation (always looking for good tv) * try an ergo? * Great idea! -Luv you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I have had the same thing happen while making bread.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!