Friday's Letters


Let's do some letters, shall we?

Dear Ashtyn,
Happy Birthday, my little love! It's hard for me to believe that you're five and you're in kindergarten--it's been a big week for you. You're growing up so fast. I can't even explain how much I adore you and how proud of you I am. You are the syrup on my pancakes. The chocolate sauce on my ice cream. The popcorn with my movie. The icing on my cake. You. Are. Everything. And everyone in your family loves you and always will.
 
Dear Self,
It's been an emotional week. Stop wearing mascara. Your eyelashes are going to fall out.
 
Dear Michelle,
I cannot believe you're arriving in Colorado tomorrow! I can't wait to see you and Gillian! I promise to try to clean my house tomorrow before you get here.
 
Dear Pro-Golf Tournament,
Why are you here the same time Michelle is in town?
 
Dear Self Again,
We should talk about how many cupcakes you ate today. Not now, of course. But maybe we should get something on the schedule.
 
Dear Elementary School,
I am sorry that it appears I will be that parent who calls every day to make sure my daughter made it from the car pool lane to her class room. I know you were laughing on the phone when we called today to check, but please realize this is going to be an ongoing situation.
 
Dear Jeff,
I am so proud of all the work you've done and progress you've made in finishing the basement. It will be done before you know it! Thank you for all you do. I love you and I appreciate you.
 
Dear Lincoln,
You're adorable. And fussy. Good thing you're adorable. 

1 comment

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!