The Night Before Kindergarten - Wordless Wednesday


We're just hours away from a whole new world for the Bruce family--Ashtyn goes to kindergarten tomorrow. I'm still in amazement that I have a child starting school. I sat with her teacher at the meet and greet today and kept thinking, I am officially the parent of a kindergartner. I go to parent-teacher meetings now. How did I get here?

We read books about school tonight, packed her lunch, picked out her outfit, painted her nails--I hope we're ready. I have a feeling this mama will be weepy at the pep rally in the morning. Jeff and I are both taking her to school. It's a big day, people!

2 comments

  1. Aww, so cute. Good luck. Mine started fourth grade yesterday. So far so good ... he's very excited.

    Silvia @ Silvia Writes

    ReplyDelete

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!