Summer Reading . . . the arrival of the Second Chance Cafe!!

So, I'm thrilled. It's almost July so my new novel the Second Chance Café is just about ready to be released. I am so excited about it!

 
 
You can go here to buy a copy on July 1st! It's available through Amazon or B&N.com or CBD.com or Walmart.com or wherever. There are e-versions if you want to download it. This book is a follow-up to the first in the series, Table for Two, but it can easily be read as a standalone book. And if you read it and love it, don't forget to leave a review on Amazon or Goodreads or somewhere! Seriously, that matters.
 
I am so happy with how this book turned out. I loved writing Isabella Romano's story. And it's fun to see Mandy and Leo again. Book three comes out in November (right in time for Christmas! Yay!). Writing this series has been a tremendous blessing for me. Each time a package with books arrives, it feels like another dream come true. I am incredibly thankful for the opportunity.
 

 So the countdown for next Tuesday begins! This book is another foodie-themed story, however; so I suggest you crack the book open and have snacks nearby. And let me know what you think! I love hearing from readers.
 
Happy reading, loveys!


No comments

Tell me about it! I love hearing from you!